Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us today at +86-137 6032 2459
To learn how we can help you with your kitchenware and cookware needs.
The wok is easily damaged. Therefore, when using a wok, pay attention to the following seven points:
1. The newly bought wok needs to be brushed with a harder brush; the wall of the pot has tiny pores and water absorption, the pot can be filled with water and placed for 3 to 5 minutes, then washed and dried for use. But be careful, the soaking time should not be too long. Before putting the frying pan on the fire to burn things, the water on the surface of the pan should also be wiped dry. When the newly bought wok is used for the first time, it is best to use it to cook porridge, or use it to cook thick rice-washing water to block the tiny pores of the casserole and prevent water seepage.
2. When using a wok to boil soup or stew, first put water in the wok, then put the wok on the fire, first use a slow fire, and then use a vigorous fire; when the wok is burning something, if there is less soup in the pot , Need to add water, do not add cold water, should add warm water or hot water; at the same time, the soup in the pot should not overflow, to prevent the outside of the pot from being exposed to water and bursting.
3. If you are heating with a coal stove, prevent the bottom of the wok from rubbing against the coal.
4. The frying pan is brittle and easy to break, so it should be handled with care.
5. The hot frying pan that has just been used up should preferably be placed on an iron frame or dry wooden board or straw mat. Do not place it on wetlands, ceramic tiles or cement floors, otherwise the temperature will change suddenly and the frying pan will easily burst.
6. Do not use a frying pan to cook viscous and creamy foods.
7. If the inner wall of the wok is colored, it is not suitable to store wine, vinegar, acidic drinks and food.
8. The material of the wok is special, so wait until the wok is cooled before cleaning. And it can't be soaked in detergent to prevent sewage from infiltrating into the capillary pores of the wok, and it can't be washed off no matter how you wash it. The washed wok should not be put away until the water is completely dry, otherwise it may grow black spot mold.